Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fuji Japanese Buffet

Be as large and in charge as you wanna be here, but don't come not hungry- cuz you'll be pissed.

The Fuji buffet has endless belly ache options to choose from. I can't help but warn you, you may leave slightly upset.

If you must, go solely for the sushi. While the average sushi extravaganza may cost you over $30 of your hard earned skrilla, for $11.99 a person here you can eat 'til you need to punch out a new notch on your belt.

We dined amongst the average, the savvy and starving. The first plate of food seemed promising that we made the right choice by eating here, but by the second plate we wished we went somewhere else.

Photobucket

vegetable tempura, an array of seafood sushi rolls, seaweed salad, fried whole shrimp & calamari. I picked around most of the food and left 50% of it on my plate. The second time around as follows;

Photobucket

Clockwise around the plate; baked fish, eel tempura roll, more shrimp, broccoli, inside out california rolls, something odd labeled "egg tart"and fried tofu chunks. The star in the center was misleadingly labeled "stuffed scallop". If by "stuffed scallop" they meant "dough stuffed with coleslaw" then they are correct.

I was incredibly unhappy, and swore I would never be back. I then went to take some pictures of the food troughs but was scolded like a child with the first picture I took. "NO PICTURES ALLOWED!"

Photobucket

Don't worry brosef, I'm not a Oakland County Health Inspector- but I will be reporting you for high levels of customer un-satisfaction.

The Fuji Buffet is located near your favorite Big Lots at  32153 John R. Rd, Madison Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment