Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Red Olive

Not your run o' the mill generic coney island, The Red Olive offers big portions fit for big appetites at reasonable prices.

I've been a regular here since they opened their doors, and the food has always been great and enough to eat later a second time around.

The Littlest Lunch Guru is a well known super star here, and loves stuffing his face and making a mess of the place.

I switched things up and ordered an appetizer of fried zucchini, and it was delish.
Photobucket

for my entree I had the greek salad with grilled chicken. Enough to feed an army, and I'm almost positive the secret ingredient in the greek dressing is crack.
Photobucket

Don't take my opinion as fact, try it out for yourself.

The Red Olive is all over the metro-Detroit area
visit www.redoliverestaurant.com for details

No comments:

Post a Comment