Friday, July 15, 2011

The Beverly Hills Grill

When I need to treat myself to a delightful meal, I go for The Beverly Hills Grill in Beverly Hills MI.

Everything about The Beverly Hills Grill screams class. The food that comes out of the kitchen is around the exact same standard of what I like to produce when I cook at home, I'm jus sayin'.

This time around my homie had the kobe meatloaf with mash potatoes & porchini mushroom gravy. Sooooooooo delightful to all the senses.
Photobucket


I had the polenta egg benedict topped with crispy prosciutto. I was dumbfounded with taste, the hollandaise was so luscious... I love this place.
Photobucket

Every time we arrive, we are seated in almost the exact same seat, eye shot of this painting. We usually have the same waiter, or at least he enjoys our company and shoots the sh*t with us. The debate at hand: is she naked?
Photobucket

I say yes.
Photobucket


The Beverly Hills Grill is located at 31471 Southfield Road; Beverly Hills, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment