Friday, July 15, 2011

El Charro

Located right across the street from my parent's crib, I really didn't need much more of a reason to try out the newest Mexican grub station on the block. A quick check on google prior to the dining disaster informed me that the El Charro I was about to embark on was one of several, and family operated.

Here's the breakdown; El Charro used to be an Arbies. I spent my high school days in the drive through purchasing over priced cheese sticks, and the drive through still remains. The concept of El Charro is to order at the counter or drive through window, and the food will magically appear at your car or table.

Disappointment was brewing, and I was ready for my serving. The menu looked promising, but the vibe inside was lacking flavor. I ordered the queso dip, like a jackass. My mom ordered a 'small' quesadilla, and an side order of guacamole. $18.00 and 10 minutes later the food arrived to our table.

Photobucket
Hmmmm... really? Not so much.


Photobucket

You call this a what? I'm pretty sure my high school cafeteria could of pounded out one better.

Photobucket

The littlest lunch guru, not impressed.

Photobucket

Wait folks, we have a winner!
Photobucket

Senor guacamole face at your service!


El Charro is located... google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment