Friday, July 15, 2011

Sammi

Korean food is flavorful, spicy and decadent. Before dining here I really never thought much about it, little did I know how much I adore it.

Photobucket
We were first served an array of condiments & palate cleansers. Including small candied fish, kim chi and other unidentifiable items.

Photobucket
I had the chili squid and it was off the hook great. I would totally order it again and again.


Photobucket
My friend ordered some kind of chili pork dish that came on a sizzling platter- it was AMAZING.

Photobucket

The littlest lunch guru had a packed lunch I made him, but he was as happy as can be to just watch us indulge on the forbidden fruits.

Photobucket
My love.


Sammi of Troy is located at 3634 Rochester Road, and is worth ever penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment