Friday, July 15, 2011

The Rain Forest Cafe

One Friday family funday I decided to take the monster man out to The Rainforest Cafe in Great Lakes Crossing mall. Not because we thought the food is fantastic there or that the service out-of-this-world...only because we thought Aidan would love the ambiance which is slightly annoying to the adult ear.

The menu was completely over priced as expected, so I went with the homemade veggie burger for shits n' giggles.
Photobucket
I ate it without the bun but threw the top bun on to show you what it looked like.

The burger had no flavor to it, I couldn't even begin to guess what they made it out of. All in all it was just as I expected however- average.

Photobucket
My homie had the Caesar salad with chicken, not sure what it was that possessed her to order such a thing. She hated it.

Photobucket

The littlest lunch guru dined on veggie burger & fries with ketchup. He loved it!
Photobucket

We had a wonderful time regardless, some more than others of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment