Friday, July 15, 2011

the Orchid Cafe

Damn I really fell off. There are just not enough hours in the day to work, take care of a child and everything else you have to fit in and still have time to blog...So more of less for the next several entries this will be photos of what I ate from where, and if it was satisfactory to the taste buds.

The Orchid Cafe in Troy has been around as long as I can remember. They always had great food, but recently they are under new- and what I presume to be Russian ownership? Which is strange but they still deliver.

I had the tofu pad Thai with extra nuts, because they more nuts the better- right?

Photobucket

My friend had the sweet and sour chicken, which I thought was pretty mediocre. Pretty sure it had cucumbers which I didn't feel should of been included in the mix, but what do I know?

Photobucket

The littlest lunch guru only dined on shrimp chips, he would not eat anything else for some reason.
Photobucket

Pad Thai was great, but as far as the littlest lunch guru was concerned the shrimp chips were tits.

The Orchid Cafe is located in Troy at 3303 Rochester Road

No comments:

Post a Comment