Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BOODLES

Get to know Boodles in Madison Heights MI




Conveniently located off of the 11 mile exit on I-75 is a quaint eatery called Boodles. Opened as a supper club in 1985 by a romantic food loving couple, Boodles continues their tradition of old style meets classic food.

My favorite dish here thus far has been the seafood strudel. I wanted to try something different, and spend under $10 for the meal so I went for the chicken marsala which sounded like the best bang for the buck.


Photobucket


The entrée comes with your choice of either rice, potato or vegetable. I picked vegetables because I love me some roughage, and studies have shown fiber is good for you ::wink wink::.

There is only one thing I hate more than overcooked vegetables- and that is over cooked vegetables. Lucky for me I received neither. Presentation wise, I could of done without the pointless seasoning garnish on the plate, it just seems visually unnecessary.  Taste wise it was a tad bit too sweet for me, but it was great regardless. I give them a solid A for effort, and a high five for their snap, crackle and pop.

The bread is the shiznizzle, and the littlest Lunch Guru thoroughly enjoyed his buttery fill.

Over all, satisfactory visit as expected. Company & service was enjoyed by all...on to the next one!

Boodles is located @ 935 W 11 Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI
open Mon-Saturday 11AM-11PM and Sunday 4PM-10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment