Friday, February 11, 2011

The Vinsetta Grill

Photobucket

Get to know The Vinsetta Grill



Walking into The Vinsetta Grill my partner and I were a tad bit excited. Having passed this place many a time and never thought twice to step inside I was anxious to find out if we made a good or bad decision.

The clientele was a bit geriatric, but old people gotta eat too so I can't judge too hard- but usually it is a sign that tasteless food this way comes...

Photobucket

I wanted to feel like an individual so I ordered off the create your own burger paper. Feeling proud of my selection I handed the waitress the paper with glee. My homie asked what was the best and the she pointed her in the direction of the pulled bbq pork, so she took her word for it and ordered it.

Photobucket

The burger arrives, looks pretty good...but looks can be deceiving as I've learned the hard way time and time again.

Photobucket

My homie ordered the onion strings & french fries. The presentation is cliche but come to find out it was the only thing good about what we ordered.

Photobucket

The carrot strings on my burger were turned white from the air- soak them in water, idiot. The spring mix was disgusting (and I'm being nice). I found so many old moldy pieces of lettuce I threw up in my mouth a couple times as I extracted them out. The burger was totally tasteless, but I was starving so I ate it anyways.

Photobucket

The pulled pork tasted like it had been sitting out in an open air market for several days and was left to die. Did you know pork can have a "gamey" taste to it?? NEITHER DID I! The sauce was a bad combination of 8 leftover bottles of your least favorite generic Aldi bought BBQ topping.
And alas, the deal breaker of the meal... the real gem of the afternoon... the roasted garlic aioli.
Photobucket

Not only was it tasteless & rancid, this aioi comes equipped with it's own protective shield, ready to weather the storm of any nuclear holocaust. WTH, I'm supposed to eat this crap!?
Photobucket

and DON'T even get me started on the bun, I couldn't even eat it because it was so stale and nasty. By far the worst meal I have had in a long time.
Photobucket

Thanks Alexis, you're a nice girl and all- but I hate the wares you hustle.

The Vinsetta Grill is located on Woodward, and should be avoided at all costs.

Photobucket

I WISH I HAD 2 MORE HANDS I'D GIVE YOU 4 HANDS DOWN!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted this, we are so close and thought we should try it. You are gonna save this girl alot of tummy aches :)

    ReplyDelete