Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pronto

Get to know Pronto, in Royal Joke MI



Having never heard of Pronto before, I was going in for a blind taste test- which just so happen to be my favorite kind of taste test. Walking in seemed promising, considering the place was clean, nicely adorned and packed full of customers.

We were sat immediately, which I always love. A trendsetting & charming waitress approached us with ease and made the dining experience that much more enjoyable. The menu is overwhelmingly packed with sandwich options, which means I could go there at least 50 times and order something different each visit. The prices are very reasonable and affordable to say the least.

I opted for the Turkey club on toasted challah, but asked kindly for the salsa mayo instead of the regular mayo because sometimes I like to be a pain in the ass. I figure if I tip AT LEAST 20%, I'm allowed to be somewhat annoying- it's the American way damnit.

My homie asked what he should get between 2 options, and she answered "Get the Cuban!" in 2 seconds flat, clearly such enthusiasm can't be wrong.


Photobucket

The Turkey Club, with salsa mayo

Photobucket

The Cuban

Both sandwiches really couldn't have been better. The bread was soft and luscious (we asked thinking it was made in house, but she said it was from Star Bakery), the chips were standard but they weren't stale (beggars can't be choosers).

All in all, a quality experience was had by both- we will return one day.
Photobucket

And next time, we will have one of these enticing morsels.


Photobucket

Pronto is located @ 608 Washington Street, Royal Oak MI
248-544-7900

No comments:

Post a Comment